Briefing of Office of Development and Alumni Services
Origin and aims
Enlightened by the idea of “Integral Development” from the United States, Soochow University is a pioneer in having established the Development Office, which includes the Planning Division, the Alumni Services Division, and the Social Resources Division, in Aug. 1, 1993.
The aim of the Development Office is to integrate academic development based on deliberative strategies in order to acquire recognition and support from society, and to elevate overall competency in higher education.
As a creative and capable team, the Office aims to promote sustained management in the areas of academic planning, alumni services, and fundraising.
- Present innovated plans and suggestions related to academic development
- Provide excellent services that exceed expectations
- Promote harmonious and beneficial fundraising projects and activities
- Communication – effective communication is the basis of achievement
- Innovation – develop innovative concepts and methods with straightforward processes
- Services – offers services with a gracious and positive attitude that go beyond the public’s expectations
- Quality – heartfelt enthusiasm promotes high-quality service and improvement