課程特色 Program Features
你的四年,由你自己定義 Four Years, Defined by You
前兩年,把華語學好;
後兩年,把整所大學變成你的選課地圖。
Two years to master Chinese.
Two more to turn the whole university into your course map.
Why This Program
來台灣讀大學,你想要的
應該不只是「學中文」
Studying in Taiwan Should Mean More Than Learning Chinese
也許你想學商業、行銷、國際貿易;
也許你對文化、社會、語言感興趣;
也許現在的你,還不知道四年後想做什麼。
Maybe you want to study business, marketing, or international trade. Maybe culture, society,
and languages are what interest you. Or maybe you still don't know what you want to be doing four years from
now.
沒關係。
在跨領域國際學士班,你不需要在入學第一天,就決定未來四年的唯一方向。
That's fine. At the Global Program in Interdisciplinary Studies (GPIS), you
don't have to lock in one single direction on your first day.
我們先用兩年,幫助你建立真正能在台灣學習、生活與溝通的華語能力。同時,你也可以一步一步探索自己的興趣。 當華語能力逐漸成熟,你就能走進東吳大學不同科系的教室,和台灣學生一起上課,把自己真正想學的專業,組合成屬於你的大學四年。 We spend the first two years building the Chinese you need to study, live, and communicate in Taiwan — while you explore your interests step by step. As your Chinese matures, you can walk into classrooms across Soochow University, study alongside Taiwanese students, and assemble the major you actually want.
你的專業,不一定只有一個答案。 Business, management, technology, language, culture, humanities, social sciences… Your major doesn't have to have only one answer.
其中 30 學分為華語訓練 Program Required
30 of them Chinese training
40 學分華語訓練,
讓中文真正成為你的能力
40 Credits of Chinese — Turning Mandarin Into a Real Skill
在台灣讀大學,華語不只是考試科目。你要用華語聽課、討論、做報告、和同學合作,也要用華語生活。
At a university in Taiwan, Chinese isn't just a subject you take. You use it to follow
lectures, join discussions, give presentations, work with classmates — and to live.
因此,本班安排了共 40 學分的華語訓練課程:必修 30 學分集中在一、二年級把基礎打穩,另有 選修 10 學分的進階課程,讓你的華語更進步。 The program includes 40 credits of Chinese training: 30 required credits in years one and two to build a solid base, plus 10 elective credits of advanced courses to take your Chinese further.
一、二年級 Required
Years 1–2
二、三年級進階 Elective
Advanced
一年級First Year 必修 22 學分Required · 22 credits
- 中級華語(一)(二) Intermediate Chinese (I)(II) 8 學分8 credits
- 華語聽力與口說(一)(二) Chinese Listening and Speaking (I)(II) 8 學分8 credits
- 華語語法應用(一)(二) Chinese Grammar and Applications (I)(II) 4 學分4 credits
- 華語發音與表達 Chinese Pronunciation and Expression 2 學分2 credits
二年級Second Year 必修 8 + 選修 8Required 8 + Elective 8
必修 Required- 華語聽力與口說(三)(四) Chinese Listening and Speaking (III)(IV) 8 學分8 credits
- 高級華語(一)(二) Advanced Chinese (I)(II) 8 學分8 credits
三年級Third Year 選修 2 學分Elective · 2 credits
- 華語檢定訓練 TOCFL Preparation Course 2 學分2 credits
我們的目標不是只讓你「會說中文」。
而是希望兩年後,你有能力:
The goal isn't just for you to "speak some Chinese." After two years, you should be able
to:
- 聽懂大學課程、參與討論、完成報告 Follow university lectures, join discussions, complete reports
- 和台灣學生一起修讀專業課程 Take professional courses alongside Taiwanese students
60 學分自由選修,
整個東吳大學都是你的選擇
60 Elective Credits — The Whole University Is Open to You
這是跨領域國際學士班最大的特色之一。
One of the defining features of GPIS.
除了本班的核心課程之外,你有 60 學分的選修空間。
而且,你的選擇不只限於本班——你可以修讀東吳大學不同學院、不同科系開設的專業課程,並依相關規定認列為畢業學分。
Beyond the program's core courses, you have 60 elective credits — and your
choices aren't limited to this program. You may take professional courses offered by other colleges and
departments at Soochow University and count them toward graduation under the relevant
regulations.
你可以從四大課群出發,找到自己想走的方向: Four course groups to start from:
文創課群 Culture & Creative
科技課群 Science & Technology
經貿課群 Business & Finance
法政課群 Law & Social Science
你甚至不需要只選一種。例如: You don't even have to pick just one. For example:
在這裡,「跨領域」不是學校先幫你準備好的一個固定套餐。你可以自己組合出最適合你的學習方向。 Your combination can be completely different from anyone else's. Here, "interdisciplinary" isn't a fixed set menu the school hands you — you build the direction that fits you.
不只華語,
還可以培養你的第三外語
Not Only Chinese — Build a Third Language
來到台灣,你當然會學華語。但你的語言能力,不需要停在這裡。
In Taiwan you'll of course learn Chinese. But your languages don't have to stop
there.
四年之中,你還需要完成 8 學分外語課程,可以從以下四種語言中選擇: Over four years you also complete 8 credits of foreign language, choosing from:
你可以在大一、大二持續學習同一種語言,把能力學得更深;也可以選擇不同語言,擴大自己的國際溝通能力。 You can stay with the same language in years one and two to go deeper, or pick different ones to widen your range.
想像一下四年後,你擁有: Imagine what you'll have four years from now:
你選擇的方向,
最後會變成真正的成果
Your Direction Becomes a Real Outcome
自由選課,不代表四年只是「這裡修一點、那裡修一點」。
Free electives don't mean four years of "a little of this, a little of that."
到了三、四年級,你會開始把前面累積的知識整合起來。你將完成: In years three and four you start to pull it all together. You will complete:
你可以回頭問自己: Ask yourself:
- 這幾年,我最有興趣的是什麼? What have I been most interested in these past years?
- 我修過的不同領域,可以怎麼連在一起? How do the different fields I've studied connect?
- 我能不能把它們變成一個真正屬於自己的主題? Can I turn them into a topic that is genuinely my own?
不是只告訴別人「我修過哪些課」,而是讓別人看見「我能做什麼」。 In the end you sum up your studies with one concrete outcome — not just "here are the courses I took," but "here is what I can do."
以 TOCFL B2 為目標,
讓你的華語能力被真正看見
Aim for TOCFL B2 — Make Your Chinese Visible
四年後,你的華語到底進步到什麼程度?我們希望答案不只是:「我在台灣住了四年。」
How far will your Chinese actually go in four years? The answer should be more than "I lived
in Taiwan for four years."
畢業華語能力標準 Chinese Proficiency Requirement
- 自 115 學年度起,本班學生畢業前須通過華語文能力測驗 TOCFL B2 級以上。 From the 2026 (AY115) intake onward, students must pass TOCFL level B2 or above before graduating.
- TOCFL 是正式的華語能力檢定,取得 B2 不只代表你完成了學校的語言要求,也代表你的華語能力有一項可以清楚向外界證明的標準。 TOCFL is an official proficiency test. Reaching B2 means more than clearing a school requirement — it gives your Chinese a credential others can recognise.
未來無論是在台灣找工作、申請研究所,或前往華語環境發展,你都可以把這項能力正式寫進履歷。 Whether you're job hunting in Taiwan, applying to graduate school, or moving into a Chinese-speaking environment, it goes straight onto your CV.
不用因此中斷畢業規劃。學校設有「深耕華語」課程作為學習與補強機制,修畢及格後即可符合畢業語言標準。
我們設定一個清楚的目標,也為你準備完成目標的路。 Still short of B2 in your fourth year? Your graduation plan doesn't stop there. The fourth-year Chinese Language Proficiency Course serves as a supplementary route: pass it and you meet the language requirement (its credits don't count toward the 128). We set a clear target — and build the path to reach it.
選擇很多,
但你不需要一個人決定
Many Choices — But You Don't Decide Alone
「可以自由選 60 學分」聽起來很棒。但第一次面對整所大學的課程時,你可能也會不知道——
"60 free elective credits" sounds great. But facing a whole university's course list for the
first time, you might wonder —
- 我該從哪裡開始? Where do I start?
- 哪些課適合我現在的華語程度? Which courses suit my current level of Chinese?
- 如果未來想做行銷,大二應該先修什麼? If I want to work in marketing, what should I take in year two?
- 我喜歡語言,也喜歡商業,可以一起學嗎? I like languages and business — can I do both?
- 現在修的課,之後能不能變成我的專題方向? Can the courses I take now become my capstone topic later?
這些問題,不需要你自己摸索。
從開始跨系選課,到逐漸找到自己的方向,我們會提供學習與選課規劃的協助,陪你思考:
You don't have to work these out alone. From your first cross-department course to the moment
your direction takes shape, we provide advising on study and course planning, thinking
alongside you about:
- 你想學什麼 What you want to study
- 現在適合學什麼 What's right for you now
- 這些選擇可以把你帶到哪裡 Where those choices can take you
Your Four Years
你的四年,可以這樣走 How Your Four Years Can Unfold
What You Take With You
四年後,你帶走的不只是華語 Four Years Later, You Leave With More Than Chinese
- 一個正式的大學學位 A full university degree
- 能在台灣學習與工作的華語能力 Chinese good enough to study and work in Taiwan
- 一個由自己選擇、自己組合的專業方向 A specialisation you chose and assembled yourself
- 和不同科系學生一起學習的經驗 Experience studying with students from many departments
- 一項能代表自己的專題成果 A capstone project that represents you
Is This For You?
這個班,可能很適合這樣的你 This Program May Be a Good Fit If…
你已經有一些華語基礎,希望來台灣把中文真正學到「可以用」 You already have some Chinese and want to bring it to a genuinely usable level
不只是上華語課,而是希望未來能用華語修專業課、交朋友、實習、工作。 Not just Chinese classes — you want to take professional courses, make friends, intern and work in Chinese.
你有很多興趣,不想在進大學的第一天就被限制在單一領域 You have many interests and don't want to be boxed into one field on day one
商業、語言、文化、社會、科技……你希望先探索,再慢慢找到真正適合自己的方向。 Business, languages, culture, society, technology… you'd rather explore first and find your direction as you go.
你想要的不只是一張語言證書 You want more than a language certificate
你希望四年後得到的是:「我用華語,在台灣完成了一個屬於自己的專業學位。」 What you want after four years is: "In Chinese, in Taiwan, I earned a degree that is my own."
Graduation Requirements
畢業條件一覽 Graduation Requirements at a Glance
華語能力標準 Chinese Proficiency Standard
- 通過 TOCFL B2 以上,或依規定完成「深耕華語」課程。 Pass TOCFL B2 or above, or complete the Chinese Language Proficiency Course as prescribed.
校訂畢業標準 University Graduation Standards
- 外文能力檢核 Foreign language proficiency check
- 資訊能力檢核 Information competence check
- 校內藝文活動 4 場次 Attend 4 on-campus arts or cultural events
註:本文依 115 學年度必選修科目表整理。課程開設、學分認列及畢業條件等實際規定,以東吳大學教務處及相關單位最新公告為準。 Note: Based on the AY115 (2026) curriculum. Course offerings, credit recognition and graduation requirements are subject to the latest announcements from Soochow University's Office of Academic Affairs.